The one clothing item that can be dressed up or down according to the need is a pair of that classic blue jeans. From semi-formal looks to indo-western outfits, a pair of blue jeans is a staple. Here are seven ways you can use your jeans to look extremely stylish.
1. If you want to spice up your formal wear, pair a crisp white shirt with your jeans and heels. Add a statement neckpiece and you are good to go.
2. Heading out for a fun day with friends, team graphic t-shirts or crop top with your good old jeans. Put on your canvas shoes and carry a funky bag to complete the look.
3. Indo-western is the toast of the town. Wear a well-fitted kurti with faded ripped jeans. Adorn a pair of silver jhumkas to take your look to the next level. You will surely be the centre of attention wherever you go.
4. Pair your blue jeans with a turtleneck sweater in basic colours for a more put together look. You will look effortless yet chic.
5. Give your traditional saree a funky twist by replacing the petticoat by jeans. Not only this combo spells comfort but looks quite stylish as well. Celebrities like Sonam Kapoor are often seen rocking this trend.
6. The denim on denim look is trending everywhere and is quite easy to carry. Pair your denim jacket and jeans with a trendy pair of heels and you are ready to go out.