Be it pollution, heat or the chilly winds, our skin goes through so much everyday. It is no news that we need to take care of our skin. Those in their 20s need to take extra care of their skin and have their beauty game on point. To help all the young beauties with the confusing decision as to what to use for a healthy skin, here are seven tips you should follow.
- Choose a cleanser that works well for your skin. An effective cleanser goes a long way to remove all the dirt and grime from your face. Use it twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. You can also make your own cleanser by mixing raw honey with a few drops of tea tree oil.
- To get an even complexion, it is necessary to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin cells that clog your pores. Failing to exfoliate can cause acne, blackheads and whiteheads. Make sure that you exfoliate your skin at least twice or thrice a week.
- Always use a toner after cleansing your face as it removes any leftover dirt along with balancing the pH of the skin. The best part of including this in your routine is that it helps in closing the pores, making it a saviour for oily-skinned beauties. Pro tip: You can also rub an ice cube all over your face to get a dewy look.
- To get a natural glow use a moisturiser. Even those with oily skin should not skip this step. Moisturiser is like food to your skin. You can also mix two to three drops of any facial oil for extra nourishment.
- Never ever skip your sunscreen whatever the weather outside is. Be it summers, winters or even a rainy day, UV rays pass through the clouds to harm your skin which makes it extremely necessary to use a sunscreen irrespective of the weather. So don’t forget to apply some before you step outside the house.
- Use a hydrating lip balm to keep your lips soft, pink and supple. A lip balm with SPF is truly a cherry on the cake.
- Last but not the least drink a lot of water to keep your skin hydrated from within. Plus, don’t forget to remove your makeup before hitting the sack.