Get Hitched: The idyllic island of Langkawi, widely known as ‘the lover’s paradise,’ is the perfect setting for a wedding. The amazing experience of being married on the enigmatic island allows you to ponder the most unforgettable day of your life while being enchanted by the island’s splendour. The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa is the perfect setting for your wedding celebration. The stunning moonlight vistas, breathtaking sunsets, and hypnotic blue waves lapping at the coastlines are without a doubt the most charismatic factors that will make your fantasy dream wedding a reality. Everyone can truly enjoy themselves here as the evening of romance gets underway beneath a gorgeous sunset. Partners may fulfil their fantasies of a beach wedding in this exquisite setting, and they will treasure this special moment forever.
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa has 202 rooms and 20 private pool villas along with awe-inspiring seaside vistas and exemplary facilities. One of Westin’s most alluring aspects is the fact that, apart from the resort itself, the surrounding landscape could be seen from all the rooms and the picturesque beachfront and is absolutely magical and pristine.
- There are villas with one, two, and five bedrooms.
- Elegant, ocean-inspired décor, adaptable workplaces, and room service are all highlights of the spacious hotel rooms, suites, and villas.
- The lavish marble bathroom, along with a lavish spa, is the ideal setting to relax and take a soak.
- Private patios or balconies with views of the sea, pools, or tropical gardens are offered in a few rooms and suites.
The hotel can accommodate established parties as well, making it the ideal location to have your wedding if you want an extravagant and luxurious experience.
Venues & Facilities
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa’s event venues provide breathtakingly beautiful views as a backdrop for your wedding. Guests are warmly greeted by the majestic grandeur, courteous staff, and incredible view. You have a variety of alternatives to choose from while planning your wedding and the numerous ceremonies because of their varied settings, which range from tranquil seascapes to mesmerising banquet halls. The locations feature breathtaking seascapes and artistically created backgrounds.
- The beach venue is indeed a dreamy location, which will create the perfect background for your magical wedding. The occasion becomes even more mystical when you exchange your vows in the midst of the gushing sound of the waves and the cold air gently caressing your face.
- Furthermore, the resort has a special wedding location where you can fully immerse yourself in every lasting moment of your special day. The Float, a delightful location that juts out into the water, offers the most enchanting experience to encounter the bride and groom as they promenade regally towards the pier, where they tie the knot and take their forever vows amidst the breathtaking view of the Andaman Sea.
- The resort’s ideal indoor space is the Grand Ballroom, which has 400 seating possibilities. The hotel has the option of reserving a bigger space, which can accommodate up to 1200 guests at once, at the Langkawi International Convention Centre, which is a three-minute walk from the hotel.
- These elegant villas with balconies and unobstructed views also allow you for hosting perfect private wedding ceremonies.
The feeling of being at the seaside, the cool sand beneath your feet, the captivating view of the sunset all around, and the following celebration under the open sky are truly phenomenal.
In northwest Malaysia, close to the Thailand border, sits the hidden gem: Langkawi.
Flights: Langkawi Airport (LGK) is operated by a significant number of Southeast Asian moderate airlines; Malaysian Airlines also runs multiple daily flights between Kuala Lumpur (KUL) and LGK.
Westin Resort Location: The Westin is perched on Langkawi’s southeast coast, gazing out over the Andaman Sea.
How To Reach: If you are travelling from Delhi, India, to Langkawi, Malaysia, you will have to board a connecting flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Kuala Lumpur and from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi. It will be a 13-hour journey. While driving to the hotel, you will pass by Kuah, the capital of Langkawi, though almost nothing of the city is visible from the resort.
Custom Duty-Free: The Malaysian government gave Langkawi the status of ‘Duty-Free’ island in 1987. Visitors are allowed to carry almost all dutiable goods along with them. (Check)
This opulent venue promises to offer an excellent experience, starting with delectable cuisines and beverages from all around the world to top off an already lovely wedding. Therefore, you may choose this location with the comfort of knowing that all will be done to make your wedding remarkable.
To Book/For Further Details Contact The Global Design Co.