In the hassle of our fast-paced lives, except for work, what lies in utter negligence is our Skin. Burdened under the stress of modern life, the skin reacts to it by developing crevices and turning dry. This snatches the natural glow of our skin and dehydrates it of essential enriching nutrients present naturally in it. The problem which arises is severe and needs effective, chemical-free solutions too. Doesn’t it?
But before anything, you ought to know what are the benefits of using these face packs and why opt for DIY when you can “buy” them?
- The DIY face masks are easy to make at home. They save time and labour.
- These packs are homemade with love and are free from any harsh chemicals or unknown ingredients. Unlike, face packs available in the market, DIY packs are skin-safe.
- There are no side effects of these masks as they are entirely natural-based. So, one can use them as many times as suited.
- DIY masks are proven as good in moisturizing and nourishing by penetrating inside the deep layers of skin and cleansing dead skin cells simultaneously.
We know how much you care for your skin and would definitely not barter it for anything else. So, to get you and your skin glowing again; we bring to you a list of DIY Face Packs!
- Neem Paste, Honey, and Turmeric: Enriched with the goodness of Neem, Honey, and Turmeric. Where Neem is believed to have antiseptic, antibacterial, and acne-fighting properties. Honey is a widely sought-after choice that provides rejuvenating and refreshing glow to the skin. Turmeric serves as an anti-inflammatory ingredient that prevents redness and rashes on the skin. This mixture can prove to be one of the best homemade mixtures for acne. It will not only help you get rid of the tanned skin but also prevent itchiness and dryness.
a) Mix Neem leaves, Honey, and Turmeric in a ratio of 5 tbsp. of neem leaves, 2 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder to make a paste. (If fresh leaves are not available then you can use powder of neem mixed as 4 tbsp. heaped in slightly warm water).
b) Apply the paste on the face for about 10 minutes.
c) Scrub off to wash with water.
2. Curd, Honey, and Lemon Juice: Curd, Honey and Lemon juice is an effective combination for those who have oily skin. This mask has no side effects and treats additional skin flaws simultaneously too like skin lightening, whitening, pimple reduction, skin tightening, glow and many more. Apart from this, this mask also helps to reduce the production of Sebum.
a) The ingredients can be mixed in the proportion of half cup curd to 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp honey.
b) Let a semi-liquid paste form and apply the mixture for about 15 minutes.
c) Scrub off to wash with water.
3. Orange Peel, Pulp, and Honey: With the power of fruits and packed with the zeal of orange; the Orange Peel, Pulp, and Honey mask is a fruit pack that is easily made with Orange. Extremely hydrating and suited for dry skin it is easy to make and helps hydrate skin from inner layers.
- With half-a-cup orange pulp, orange peel, orange peel powder, and honey make a paste.
- After mixing, combine with water or milk and apply for 15 minutes.
- Then wash with cold water.
Now getting that “glow” is in your hands. Use the face packs and get ready for any occasion.
Feel beautiful in and out…