The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort: The idea of exchanging vows in a romantic beachside setting seems dreamlike. Saying “I do” in a place where you can smell the salty sea air, hear the sound of the leaves rustling, and feel the brisk breeze on your face would be a dream come true.
The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort at Redang Island is the ideal location for your vacation wedding! This gorgeous resort in Malaysia provides couples with a memorable experience thanks to its opulent facilities and scenic vistas. Read why your destination wedding should be held at The Taaras Beach and Spa Resort!
The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort is nestled on picturesque Redang Island and is encircled by the South China Sea, one of Asia’s most breathtaking waters. For those who desire it, the enchanting resort offers a cutting-edge barefoot luxury experience combined with genuine Asian hospitality. Enjoy Mother Nature’s wonders, including the pristine ocean, a private beach with fine, white sand, and a tropical jungle. The resort is isolated from the rest of the world, located just off Malaysia’s tropical east coast. The term ‘TAARA’ is derived from the 4000-year-old Sanskrit language. It is an etymological term that also means ‘the star’ and ‘the apple of my eye.’
The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort is without a doubt the most valued asset of Berjaya Hotels & Resorts, the goddess of the sea, and the shining light of Redang Island. The resort is encircled by a rainforest, a beach with fine, white sand, and a crystal-clear ocean. The resort is tucked away from the outer world just off the tropical Malaysian east coast.
- This is your ‘home away from home,’ where a group of extraordinarily committed personnel will look out for you constantly.
- The resort has 125 elegant suites and rooms in addition to a spectacular five-bedroom private home set high up on the cliff overlooking the resort and the ocean below.
- The Taaras Villa is a fantastic option, especially for extended vacations. The villa is almost 3000 square metres in size. Along with the in-home gym, butler, and chef services, the private infinity pool is the cherry on top.
- The upper floor and lower level of the Malaysian-style Garden Suite each have a separate suite. To provide its guests with a really authentic experience, each opulent suite is created to mirror the surrounding natural environment with hand-crafted furnishings and original artwork.
- The Cliff Premier Twin suite has picturesque views over the resort, Redang Island’s beautiful dunes, crystal-clear seas, and everything beyond.
- Ocean Front Suite, the Asian-styled suite on the upper or lower floor, is so near the water and the beach that you can practically hear the waves breaking. The Ocean Front Suite features a private porch where you can take in the wind and take in the view of the azure ocean.
The resort includes custom-made photos and furniture depicting Malaysian scenery and Redang Island. Oversized beds and carefully chosen linens are included in each suite or room for your comfort.
Venues and Facilities
The resort will provide you with incredible Asian hospitality. You may arrange either a large or small wedding at the resort thanks to the assistance of experienced staff.
- The resort is encircled by clear waters, making it ideal for a beach wedding. Have a dreamy beach wedding and immerse your body and soul in this alluring location.
- The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort plan a truly memorable wedding celebration for you on one of Malaysia’s most beautiful beaches, whether it’s an exchange of vows or a commitment renewal. Before dusk, the skilled staff will handle all the preparations for a modest yet exquisite blessing.
- Enjoy the very best of authentic Malaysian, international and fusion-inspired cuisine.
- The resort features a fantastic spa where you may unwind before the big event.
- The exotic resort will serve as the finishing touch.
- The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort provides swimming facilities for everyone while being set in a beautifully manicured garden. The resort’s large, free-form pool offers a tranquil substitute for the beach.
Taaras Beach & Spa Resort is located on Redang Island, off Malaysia’s northeast coast.
Location: Redang, the biggest island in the Redang archipelago, stretches 6 km by 7 km and is located in the South China Sea. The island is encircled by seas that are unbelievably pristine and is filled with various diving spots and an abundance of marine life.
Travel: From the mainland, you can choose to travel to The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort via the hotel’s private boat transfer or other public ferry services.
How to Reach: If you are travelling from Delhi, India, to Redang Island, Malaysia, you will have to board a flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Kuala Trengganu, it will take 7 hours to reach. From TGG it will be a 24 min drive to Merang Jetty. And Merang Jetty to Redang Island will be a 45-min Ferry ride.
To Book/For Further Details Contact The Global Design Co.