The under-ocean experience in the Maldives is truly unique with fully submerged underwater accommodation, dining and spa facilities. Instead of waking up to the sun on your face, now you can wake up to the colorful world of fishes and corals.
- The Muraka Under-water Villa at Conrad Maldives is a first-of-its-kind luxury two-level residence with a master bedroom submerged over 16 feet below sea level. Above water, you can enjoy living and dining areas, an outdoor deck with an infinity pool, and spa treatments. Down below, a master bedroom awaits along with a dedicated tunnel viewing theater. What truly sets apart Conrad Maldives is Ithaa; the world’s first underwater restaurant. Dining here is a memorable experience. While the view steals the show – shimmering waters filled with an abundance of marine life – the diverse gourmet cuisines are exceptional too.
- Located 6 meters below the ocean surface, M6M is an underwater restaurant at Ozen by Atmosphere Resort Maldives. For lunch and dinner, it facilitates beautiful submarine views of coral gardens and luxury dining.
- H2O is a fully water-dipped restaurant at You and Me by Cocoon Maldives Resort which provides a 360-degree view of the marine environment. The two-person seating is arranged in such a way that guests face the outer world and can enjoy their meals at the same time.
- Set 5.8 meters beneath the surface of the water, 5.8 Undersea Restaurant at Hurawalhi Maldives is the world’s largest all-glass underwater restaurant. As much as it is extraordinary design work, it also offers an exquisite dining experience, complete with stunning views.
- Sea Underwater Restaurant at Anantara Kihavah Maldives has been voted the World’s Best Underwater Restaurant for 4 consecutive years and is home to the world’s first underwater wine cellar. Sea offers a dreamy out-of-the-world experience for both adventurers and gourmet food lovers.
- SUBSIX Underwater Bar at Niyama Private Island Maldives is the first underwater clubbing spot in the world at this time. Located nearly 6 meters below sea level, it is now an underwater playground open for lunches, special events, and parties.
- Huvafen Underwater Spa at Huvafen Fushi is the first and only spa that is wholly located under the water. Guests are provided with an added feel of seductive calmness due to the peaceful nature of the spa, surrounded by aquatic life. The lower level features two couples’ treatment rooms and the upper level features four treatment rooms for singles and two for couples.
For more information: www.visitmaldives.com