Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel: The state capital of Johor is Johor Bahru, which is tucked away near the southernmost point of the Malaysian Peninsula. Look no further if you’re organising a destination beach wedding. One of the most beautiful places to plan your wedding in Johor Bahru.
Amidst the exotic land of Johor Bahru the five-star property of Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel is a perfect luxurious getaway in a bustling tourist area that puts the finest of Malaysia within easy reach. Refresh within elegantly designed hotel rooms and suites that provide modern conveniences, plush beds, chic bathrooms, and 24-hour room service. It is a beautiful location to exchange vows, situated in Johor Bahru’s Bandar Baru Permas Jaya region. With the assistance of Marriott-certified wedding assistance, the hotel offers stunning weddings. The marvelous music you and your guests may dance to, the wedding photographers, and the décor will all be grand.
The Johor Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facility is around 20 minutes drive from the hotel. Grab is a terrific transportation choice that is quick, convenient, and reasonably priced for getting to the hotel and the nearby markets.
Unwind inside elegantly furnished hotel rooms and suites with deluxe bedding, sleek bathrooms, 24-hour room service, and modern amenities. After a long day of meetings, shopping, or touring in Johor Bahru, sate your appetite at one of our hotel’s restaurants or bars and awaken your senses. Additionally available to visitors are our gleaming outdoor pool and cutting-edge gym.
- This five-star property, which was constructed in 2013, has a total of 325 rooms and 20 suites spread across 17 floors.
- Enjoy luxurious rooms with innovative amenities and sophisticated decor.
- A spacious hotel suite or a terrace room with access to the outdoor pool is available for you to stay in.
- Select from a range of rooms, including the Deluxe, Bayview, Pool Terrace, Club Room, Executive Suite, and Presidential Suite.
- Furniture and décor in colours like burgundy, yellow, and taupe appear sophisticated and subtle when they are complemented by soft blue and grey tones.
- All of the suites contain both soaking tubs and walk-in showers, are larger in size, and have separate living spaces.
Venues and Facilities
The Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel is the perfect place for you to have the wedding of your dreams. Allow experts to handle the planning because it is your special day, so you and your partner can focus on the festivities. No party is too big or too little for one of the romantic venues, whether your goal is an exclusive and private get-together or a spectacular night spent with friends and family. Entice your guests with a beautiful ballroom and satisfy them during your elegant wedding with delectable dishes created by the skilled catering staff. Let the journey of a dream wedding begin.
- Amidst the hubbub of everyday life in the surrounding area, the exquisite, white structure offers a tranquil refuge. It is both your wedding hideaway and your personal retreat.
- The Grand Ballroom, one of the grandest in town at more than 6,900 square feet, incorporates three rooms and a spacious lobby to hold up to 1,000 guests.
- The outdoor pool deck, which is on the sixth level, provides a pleasant backdrop for a solemnization or cocktail hour with up to 15 high-top tables.
- A well-equipped fitness facility with a wide range of machines, free weights, and gym supplies including exercise balls is available and open around-the-clock.
- Authentic Cantonese cuisine and fresh seafood are served for lunch and dinner at Wan Li Chinese Restaurant in a relaxed setting.
Location: Renaissance JB, which is prominently situated in the Permas Jaya neighbourhood, is the city’s newest and maybe only bonafide luxury hotel.
Travel: If you prefer to stay outside of the bustling city centre, the hotel’s location is perfect. In contrast, although being surrounded by storehouses, small shops, and local cafés and restaurants, the Renaissance Johor Bahru may often feel a little isolated. However, the commercial district, where you can find a lot of offices and shopping centres, is a 15-minute drive away.
How to Reach: If you are travelling from Delhi, India, to Johor Bahru, Malaysia, you will have to board a connecting flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Kuala Lumpur, and from KL airport to JB Senai International Airport it will take 9 hours to reach. The five-star property is 43km away from the airport.
To Book/For Further Details Contact The Global Design Co.