Seychelles, an archipelago jewel, offers idyllic seclusion for a romantic honeymoon. The islands’ extraordinary beaches, vibrant marine life, and lush landscapes provide an intoxicating backdrop for your love story. Discover vibrant local markets, hike through pristine nature reserves, and savour the tantalising Creole cuisine. Experience paradise together in Seychelles.
Mahe Island, the most significant and captivating gem in the Seychelles archipelago, promises an unforgettable honeymoon filled with awe-inspiring attractions. Beau Vallon Beach beckons with its powdery sands and azure waters, inviting you to bask in the tropical sun or embark on thrilling aquatic adventures.
Victoria Market, a vibrant cultural hub, immerses you in the authentic Seychellois experience, boasting a kaleidoscope of local produce and handcrafted treasures. At Takamaka Bay Distillery, you’ll delight in the art of rum-making, tantalising your palate with exquisite blends. Mahe’s perfect stays, like the Four Seasons Resort and Hilton Seychelles Northolme, complete this paradise of romance, luxury, and culinary wonders.
- Four Seasons Seychelles: A luxurious resort with hilltop villas, private pools, and stunning ocean views.
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa: A romantic resort with private villas, infinity pools, and a serene spa.
- Grilled Red Snapper: Freshly caught and grilled red snapper served with local Creole sauces.
- Chicken Curry: Flavorful chicken curry made with spices and coconut milk.
- Ladob Banane: A sweet dessert made from ripe bananas, coconut milk, and spices.
Praslin Island, a mesmerising jewel in the Seychelles, entices honeymooners with its unparalleled natural beauty and captivating attractions. Anse Lazio’s picture-perfect beach, fringed by lush palms and crystalline waters, offers a dreamy escape for romantic walks and sunsets. Vallee de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, transports you to an ancient forest of rare Coco de Mer palms and enchanting wildlife.
At Anse Georgette, tucked away in Constance Lemuria Resort, secluded serenity awaits, promising intimacy and breathtaking ocean vistas. Praslin’s perfect stays, like Constance Lemuria and Raffles Seychelles, envelop you in luxury, pampering you with world-class amenities. The island’s delectable cuisine, featuring octopus salads, palmist salads, and breadfruit chips, completes your culinary odyssey in paradise.
- Constance Lemuria: A luxurious resort with a golf course, private villas, and direct beach access.
- Raffles Seychelles: A luxury resort with stunning villas, an incredible spa, and a beautiful beach.
- Octopus Salad: Freshly caught octopus marinated with local herbs and spices.
- Palmiste Salad: A refreshing salad with a palm heart and tropical fruits.
- Breadfruit Chips: Crispy and delicious chips made from a local speciality.
La Digue Island
La Digue Island, a tranquil haven in Seychelles, beckons newlyweds with its untouched beauty and timeless charm. Anse Source d’Argent, a world-renowned beach, enchants its unique granite formations and azure waters, creating an idyllic backdrop for intimate moments. L’Union Estate, a historic plantation, offers a glimpse into the island’s past, where you can learn about vanilla cultivation and encounter giant tortoises.
Hiking to Nid d’Aigle rewards you with panoramic vistas of La Digue and neighbouring islets, making it a romantic adventure. La Digue’s perfect stays, such as Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie and La Digue Island Lodge, embrace you in rustic elegance, ensuring a tranquil retreat. Don’t miss the chance to savour the delicious Creole cuisine, with grilled fish and Creole rosette being some of the island’s culinary highlights.
- Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie: A serene resort with charming villas in lush gardens.
- La Digue Island Lodge: A lovely resort with traditional Creole-style bungalows and a relaxing ambience.
Love To Eat
- Grilled Fish with Creole Sauce: Enjoy freshly caught fish grilled and served with a flavorful Creole sauce.
- Creole Rosette: A traditional Creole stew made with batfish and local spices.
- Coconut Ice Cream: Creamy and delicious ice cream made from fresh coconuts.
Cousine Island, a pristine and exclusive private island in Seychelles, beckons honeymooners with its untouched natural beauty and luxurious offerings. Immerse yourselves in the island’s unspoiled wilderness through guided nature walks, where you’ll encounter rare endemic species and revel in the tranquil surroundings. Witness the breathtaking sight of Hawksbill and Green Sea Turtles nesting on the beaches between October and April, a heartwarming experience for wildlife enthusiasts.
With just four luxurious villas, Cousine Island Resort ensures an intimate and personalised stay, offering private beach picnics and rejuvenating spa treatments. Indulge in the delectable Creole grilled fish, savour papaya salad, and relish the sweetness of Seychelles’ tropical fruits, completing your gastronomic journey in paradise.
Cousine Island Resort: With just four luxury villas, this resort offers exclusivity and privacy. Enjoy private beach picnics, spa treatments, and unparalleled views.
Love To Eat
- Creole Grilled Fish: Sample the day’s fresh catch grilled with local herbs and spices.
- Papaya Salad: A refreshing salad with ripe papayas, lime, and chilli.
- Fresh Fruit Platters: Enjoy the sweetness of Seychelles’ tropical fruits.
Bird Island, an enchanting and remote sanctuary in Seychelles, captivates honeymooners with its untouched natural wonders and abundant birdlife. As a haven for birdwatchers, you’ll be awestruck by the thousands of tropical birds, including Fairy Terns and Noddies, soaring above the pristine beaches. Bird Island is also home to the iconic Seychelles’ Giant Tortoises, allowing you to witness these majestic creatures up close.
Snorkelling in the turquoise waters surrounding the island reveals vibrant coral reefs teeming with marine life. Bird Island Lodge offers eco-friendly chalets that blend harmoniously with the environment, ensuring an eco-conscious and serene stay amidst the beauty of this secluded paradise. Savour the delightful Bird Island’s crab curry, enjoy grilled job fish, and treat yourselves to the sweet finale of banana flambé during your stay.
Bird Island Lodge: Stay in simple, eco-friendly chalets on this privately owned, eco-friendly island.
- Bird Island’s Crab Curry: A local delicacy made with sweet crab meat, coconut milk, and aromatic spices.
- Grilled Job Fish: A local fish, grilled and served with creole sauce.
- Banana Flambe: Bananas flambeed in rum – a sweet and fitting end to your meal.