Fragrance companies aren’t required to list all of the ingredients in their products, there could be an ingredient lurking around there that is not meshing well with your skin. On top of that, conventional perfumes are typically filled with chemicals and synthetics. But, on the other hand, there are so many natural perfumes on the market that are sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and paraben-free and are made with organic ingredients that are more kind to your skin. They legit smell amazing too. Here is a list of the top-notch natural perfumes that you will want to spritz on every damn day for that refreshing energy.
- Ellis Brooklyn Myth Eau de Parfum – This natural perfume is subtle, but it will draw in whoever is around the moment you spritz it. It is kind of like swaddling in a nice, relaxing bath. The warm notes are at the heart of the scent with liquid musks and white cedarwood. These round out with the jasmine petals and tiger orchid, which keep the scent from coming off too strong.
- Lavanila The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit – This natural perfume smells like a grapefruit mezcal cocktail. The blend of fruity pink grapefruit, creamy vanilla, and musky cedarwood leaves behind a warm, bright, and comforting scent.
- Heretic Dirty Rose Eau de Parfum – This natural perfume puts a flavourful twist on your classic rose scent. There is spicy pink pepper, hot and fruity cloves, tender apricot, and citrusy bergamot, but they don’t compete with each other. The smell is exhilarating yet inviting.
- Skylar Eau De Toilette Coral – It definitely finds anchor in the fruity notes such as grapefruit and apple blossom. But the depth of the sandalwood and the freshness from the lily petals give the scent an air of sophistication. That will make you want to put your pinky up while you spritz.
- By Rosie Jane Eau De Parfum Spray James – This natural perfume has a refreshing woody scent, but there is more depth here. Thanks to the mix of citrus, sandalwood, bergamot, and vanilla.
- Lake & Skye 11 11 Eau de Parfum – This natural perfume is like slipping into freshly laundered bed sheets at the end of the day. The scent is crisp but the white musk and amberwood are still able to wrap you in warmth. It is like a weighted blanket for your senses.
- Phlur Greylocke Eau de Parfum – For anyone who is not about that outdoors life, but loves the thought of coming back home to a warm cabin after a long walk in the woods on a late fall day, this natural perfume is for them. The sea salt and birch leaf notes bring you straight to a forest-lined campsite.
- Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit Eau de Parfum – This natural perfume is the next best thing. One spritz and it will instantly take you to a fruit orchard in Italy on a hot summer day. The grapefruit, Italian lemon, and peach notes pair with deeper bergamot and musk scents. This creates a fragrance that’s fresh, zesty, and the perfect amount of fruity.
- Clean Reserve Rain – Ever wish you could bottle up the scent in the air after it rains? In this perfume, the bergamot, actual rainwater, and white floral notes will remind you of a calming tropical shower.
- Queen Bee by Good Chemistry Eau de Parfum – This natural perfume checks off all the boxes. It smells good, is free of parabens, and free of sulfates. It is equal parts sweet, flirty, and fresh, thanks to the notes of black currant, peony, and amber. Hence, think of it as the fragrance equivalent of the winky-face emoji.
To look & book wedding venues, vendors services, please log on to wedvendors.com