Tie Your Knot: Penang has year-round hordes of tourists drawn to its beaches in addition to its world-famous and exquisite resorts where absolute tranquilly is promised. The Shangri-La Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa, Penang, is the pinnacle of a tropical resort that is nestled away along Batu Feringgi Beach and just a short drive from Georgetown, Penang’s historical capital and home to century-old rain forests. It is an extraordinary luxury resort that is incredibly captivating. Moreover, the resort offers acres of verdant greenery overlooking the tranquil shoreline, making it the perfect place for a relaxing tropical vacation. Couples can exchange vows at this lavish resort with a picturesque and enchanted setting while they are surrounded by centuries-old, gigantic rain trees.
There are 304 rooms and suites at Shangri-La Rasa Sayang in Penang, all of which have breathtaking views of the sea or the surrounding landscape. The resort has two separate wings, designed in the Malaysian traditional style with intricately carved furniture, subdued colours, and fixtures that induce relaxation. Rooms are split into the low-key Garden Wing, which has a variety of family-friendly rooms and suites, while the premium, more conventional Rasa Wing has limited accommodations.
- The balconies in each room provide views of the gardens, pool, or sea.
- The Garden Wing comprises 189 spacious bedrooms and suites. There are nine different room types available in the wing.
- To effectively capture the resort’s surrounding landscape, the Garden Wing rooms have been renovated. To portray the splendour of nature, earth tones, a citrus colour scheme, and blue hues have been incorporated.
- The Rasa Wing, which has a separate driveway and entrance and is situated amidst the gorgeous Shangri-La landscapes, was designed with elite travellers in mind. There are 115 guest rooms available in the Rasa Wing, each with a remarkable vista. Moreover, it provides luxurious, expansive accommodations in Penang.
- Additional benefits for guests staying in the Rasa Wing include access to lounges, a private pool, and complimentary cocktails.
Venues & Facilities
Get married in the enchanting surroundings of the Shangri-La Rasa Sayang Resort. Couples can take their vows in front of a setting sun, the melody of the ocean, and the blessing of century-old rain trees. Once you arrive at the entrance, you’ll be instantly whisked away to a completely different setting where the bustling of the city is instantly erased and well-dressed ground staff greet you graciously, treating you like a valued guest at all times. Couples getting married in a stunning tropical location have the option of exchanging vows by the beach with a soothing sea breeze or picking a quiet garden for a mystical outdoor wedding.
- The resort is completely surrounded by acres of verdant greenery, while guests can relax on the tranquil beach.
- The resort’s facilities also include a 9-hole par 3 pitches and putt executive golf course, the renowned Chi Spa, two swimming pools, and a kiddie pool. You can unwind and rejuvenate more by using all of these services.
- Pelangi Ballroom is the ideal pillarless location for an extraordinary wedding celebration in a charming setting beneath luxurious chandeliers. The grand ballroom can accommodate up to 700 people.
- The Banyan Tree Garden is a perfect private venue for an intimate wedding ceremony with close friends and family under the majestic banyan trees. It has the capacity to hold up to 100 guests.
- The Rain Tree Garden is a beautiful wedding venue with a capacity of 200 people under the canopy of centuries-old rain trees which creates a breathtaking skyline plus the calming sea breeze.
A fantasy dream wedding becomes a reality when you choose to exchange vows in the picturesque, serene tropical outdoor venues or Luxurious Grand ballrooms at Shangri La Rasa Sayang, Resort.
Rasa Sayang is the most luxurious on Penang Island and by far the highest-rated resort in the coastal village of Batu Ferringhi.
Location of Rasa Sayang: The breathtakingly beautiful Rasa Sayang is the first resort to the right as you enter the village of Batu Ferringhi.
Travel: The Shangri-La Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa, located at the end of Batu Ferringhi Beach, is 20 minutes by car from George Town, and 45 minutes from Penang International Airport.
How To Reach: If you are travelling from Delhi, India, to Langkawi, Malaysia, you will have to board a connecting flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Kuala Lumpur and from Kuala Lumpur to Penang International Airport. It will be a 9-hour journey.
You simply can’t go wrong with the decision of planning your wedding at The Shangri La Rasa Sayang resort. The Adventure Zone, the beach, and the fantastic pools are all accessible to all. The Sanghri La Rasa Sayang Resort is incredibly spacious and serene. It is regarded as Penang’s top resort and by far the most lavish location for a wedding.
To Book/For Further Details Contact The Global Design Co.