Aren’t we girls always a little too excited for all that glitter and glam? Well, of course, we are and so do we never give a damn! However, how grand our plans to have a luxurious vanity kit and wedding might be, “budget” metres everything. If you are a resourceful and rational bride-to-be, tensed with the sky-scraping budget, you got a chill a bit because we’ve got a resourceful list handy for you. There is no denying the fact that makeup being closely knit to skin application can in no case ever be compromised with, but then stacking up a huge makeup trousseau box can turn out to be pocket unfriendly. So, here we are with our pocket-friendly resources and wise planning for your wedding.
- Moisturizer: Skin is something we all treasure, don’t we and when it is so very important how can we let it parch? When such are the extremities of getting skin dehydrated in the blazing summer, don’t compromise with it. Get a moisturizer in your vanity and never lose your sanity!
Ideal Moisturizer: Neutrogena Oil-free Moisturizer with SPF 15.
2. Primer: It is always advised to base coat your skin with a layer of Primer before going for Concealer and Foundation. It is the secret to flawless, airbrush-look skin. Not only this but it also virtually covers the pores, thus, imparting a flawless look.
Ideal Primer: Miss Claire Studio Perfect Professional Makeup Primer.
3. Concealer: Oh darn, those dark circles again? Well, don’t let them ruin your look on your special day. A concealer is yet another must-have in your vanity kit. Always chose a concealer which is oil-free and imparts great coverage. This helps give a flawless look disguising dark circles, blemishes, and imperfections.
Ideal Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.
4. Foundation: It is a liquid, cream, or powder makeup applied to create an even, uniform complexion colour to the skin. It covers the imperfections of one’s skin like dark circles, pimples, blackheads, spots and others. It acts as a buffer for the skin against environmental contamination and skin pores. Foundations usually also help in protection from the sun and are ideal for normal-to-dry skin types. Tip: Foundations one colour tone lighter than your skin colour are ideal for your makeup, always.
Ideal Foundation: Maybelline Matte + Poreless SPF 22 Foundation.
5. Eyeshadow Palette: When nothing works, it’s the eyes which steal the show. Remember to not dull their sparkle on your D-day. An extensive eyeshadow palette is apparently a MUST for every bride-to-be. With twelve luxurious shades of eyeshadow from matte to a soft glow, our suggested palette has it all!
Ideal Eyeshadow Palette: Maybelline New York The Blushed Nudes Palette.
6. Blush: Well, whether or not you are the bride who blushes too much or too less naturally, a blush is something your vanity should not lack. Always have a hands-on ultra-smooth blush that blends well into your skin’s natural hue. A blush with such a property is not only easy to apply but is also subtle to the eye.
Ideal Blush: Maybelline New York Color Snow Blush.
7. Highlighter: There is always a part you want to highlight or maybe flex if that has a nice ‘ring’ to it. Well, if you are also someone who loves this, ensure to have your highlighter game strong. Don’t compromise with the only product that can help you seek attention and highlight those collar bones. Accentuate your bridal glow with a tint of highlighter and grab on to the perfect shine.
Ideal Highlighter: Lakme Sheer Blush Highlighter.
8. Kajal: Something that has a dual purpose. A Kajal can also be used as an eyeliner. It imparts a bold, ferocious, and statement style to your eyes. It has been claimed that Kajal is not only a beauty product but also has health benefits. Kajal keeps the eyes cool and helps improve eyesight by strengthening vision.
Ideal Kajal: Maybelline New York The Colossal Kajal 24 House Smudge-proof Deep-black.
9. Eyeliner: Nobody would love smudged eyes on their special day, right? What if I say you can now prevent that embarrassing situation from happening? Yes, you read it right! Eyeliners can be long-lasting. Some eyeliners are not only pigmented but also come with a long-lasting formula, some may even stay up to twenty-four hours!
Ideal Eyeliner: Maybelline’s New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.
10. Mascara: “Voluminous eyelashes,” well a dream, indeed! Ain’t they? Let Mascara lift them up. It is an important bridal vanity product as it enhances the eyes in numerous ways. First, it darkens the lashes. Second, lengthens and volumizes the lashes to make the eyes look bolder, brighter, and more beautiful. Though Mascara comes in many colours like Black, Brown, Blue, Pink, Red and others. The common colours used are Black and Brown.
Ideal Mascara: L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara.
11. Lipsticks: If you were ever to drop and leave behind all your makeup, forget everything but not Lipstick! Well, why? You’ll discover that over time. Now shades in lipsticks are what are very individualistic for every bride’s trousseau. One’s shade of skin tone is the best determinant of finding the ‘perfect’ lip-smacking lipstick for them.
Ideal Lipstick Brand: Huda BB.
12. Nail Paints: What’s the point of beautifully shaped nails when devoid of nail paint? Cover coat your nails in colours ranging from ultra-bright to subtle shades, whatever you wish like! But when it comes to the “bridal nails” you surely have to stand apart from the crowd, don’t you? Check out the ideal nail paint set and grab yours!
Ideal Nail Paint Set: Nykaa Insta Dry Nail Enamel.
13. Makeup Brushes: For easy application, blending, buffing, contouring, and highlighting of makeup having the right set of makeup brushes is of extreme importance. What a vanity kit without them?
Ideal Makeup Brushes: Bronson Professional Mini Makeup Brushes.
14. Nail Paint Remover: Nobody likes chipped-off nail paint. What do you do when it gets chipped? You remove it, right? Don’t you? So, isn’t a nail paint remover the fourteenth must-have in your vanity kit?
Ideal Nail Paint Remover: Lakme Nail Colour Remover.
15. Makeup Remover: Be it a light or heavy makeup, removing makeup is a must. To remove makeup, a bridal vanity kit should have Makeup Remover! It washes away cosmetics, impurities, and dirt from the surface of the skin which generally leads to irritations, rashes, redness, and causes pre-ageing. A plus factor of removing makeup before one goes to the bed is that it reduces the chances of pimple eruption, redness, blackheads, and other types of blemishes.
Ideal Makeup Remover: Bioderma Sensibio H2O.
What are you waiting for now? Don’t you have your all-time childhood favourite game Dress Up and Makeup to play?