In the market for a new bag? Or just looking for some cute inspo? Well, for either option, you have come to the right place. With fall coming soon around the corner, it is the perfect time to start planning your cool-weather outfits, right down to the accessories. Accessorization is a major part of the fashion therapy everyone craves for. From the ultimate pair of earrings to the sexy pair of high heels, everything you need should be oomph loaded and classy. And, just add a gorgeous and a sexy piece of the handbag. Then some iconic pieces do the magic without a streak of doubt.
If you are a handbag-obsessed person like a top fashion enthusiast, your heart may have skipped a beat. How? Just thinking about all the gorgeous designer purses out there. Here, we narrowed in on the exclusive fall 2020 bag trends that really stand out, including thick chain accents, cool geometric shapes, quilted textures, and a whole lot more. So even if you are basking in summer’s high temperatures, these gorgeous styles might make you wish you could fast forward to fall.
- Structured Handles – Crossbodies and shoulder strap bags? Thinking about which one to go for? It is all about the structured top handle now, with one cutout for your hand to slide through. The tide is starting to turn away from wildly out-there bags in favour of accessories that are downright easy to wear.
- Lucy padded faux leather tote – Grab on to a bag that looks so comfy, it could double as a pillow. The bags in A.W.A.K.E. MODE’s Resort ‘20 collection plays with modern silhouettes and textures – they feel experimental, yet are so wearable. The ‘Lucy’ tote is made from padded faux leather that creates an unusual cushioned shape. It is perfectly sized to hold your evening essentials.
- Fuzzy by Dior – Your coat is not the only thing that will keep you warm the coming fall. It will also be the game of the fuzzy handbags by Dior playing the fall fashion game. To carry with your fingertips or slipped under your arm, these bags add the ultimate touch of sophistication and femininity to every outfit. Available in styles and colours designed to suit any situation, they guarantee elegance for all occasions.
- Shirley Fleur Leather Top Handle Bag by Staud – Yep, flowers are welcomed in the fall too, especially when they are on a masterpiece bag as gorgeous as the Shirley Fleur Leather top handle bag.
- Thick Chain Links – Thick chains are everywhere. On jewellery, on shoes, and, yep, you guessed it, now on handbags. Solid stainless steel chain links and pro-style swivel with zinc galvanized finish offers super strength as the latest fashion pick up.
- Hard Shell Bag – You will be seeing these hard-shell bags all over this season, and fashion enthusiasts are very much into it.
- Box Clutch – A box clutch will go with any outfit, no matter what the season is. It is definitely a conversation piece which easily communicates your fashion rules in a direct go.
- Croc Embossed – Croc-embossed textures are sticking around this fall and are amazingly available in a bunch of bold, trendy colours like marigold, silver, and red.
- Geometric Shapes – Triangles! Rectangles! Hexagons! All the angles are happening this fall keeping a stylised geometrical check on the fashion inspo.
- Ralphie Mini Satin Shoulder Bag – More is more, baby! So throw this one over your shoulders when you need a stunning accessory. A mini shoulder bag is easily portable and also keeps a high-end style check for every fashion lover out there.
To look & book wedding venues, vendors services, please log on to wedvendors.com