Host your Magical Wedding: On Malaysia’s west coast sits the town of Port Dickson. It is located in the state of Negeri Sembilan and is not far from Kuala Lumpur—nearly 70 kilometres away. The Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson is perched on the town’s pristine beach and offers stunning views of the Straits of Malacca’s azure waters. Lexis Hibiscus, as the name suggests, is a resort shaped like a hibiscus flower bud. When viewed from above, the shape is visible. It offers an unbeatable backdrop for an unforgettable wedding celebration alongside family and friends. Lexis Hibiscus is one of the most luxurious resorts to unwind after a busy day in the city or host your mystical dream wedding. The resort’s pristine setting, top-notch facilities, and luxurious amenities made it an attractive tourist destination. It is a luxurious retreat by the water and provides an experience in perfect harmony with its captivating surroundings.
The charming Port Dickson resort with Balinese architectural inspirations is tucked away in the midst of nature, with overwater chalets and sky tower units that overlook the pristine Straits of Malacca. You will immediately feel a strong feeling of belonging as you adjust to the relaxed pace of this seaside sanctuary and become one with nature once you enter this carefree paradise of breathtaking seascapes, sky-high towers, and welcoming water chalets.
- The resort Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson is the proud bearer of two Guinness World Records: ‘The most swimming pools in a resort’ and ‘The most overwater villas in a single resort.’
- There are 117 tower rooms and 522 water villas, the spacious living and bedroom areas are attractively designed and complemented with cutting-edge conveniences.
- With floor-to-ceiling glass doors that let in natural light, Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson features elegant contemporary designs by renowned architects.
- Deluxe Water Chalets and Executive Water Chalets in Lexis Port Dickson provide modestly-sized accommodations.
- The spacious Premium Water Chalets provide guests with a remarkable immersive experience.
- The Premium Tower Sea view is recommended for those who want a taste of sky-high living because it provides unlimited vistas of the resort’s spectacular surroundings that extend far out into the sea.
- Additionally, guests get to enjoy the efficiency and elegance of a private balcony, which is excellent for fishing.
Venues & Facilities
The lavish background of Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson will make the most important day of your life the best one ever. With your loved ones and well-wishers by your side, savour this joyous occasion brimming with dancing and laughter. Take your guests to this luxurious oceanfront haven with a captivating view of the ocean, where unforgettable memories may be made and treasured.
- This is the ideal setting for your beachside wedding if you want it to be tranquil and alluring.
- The venue has the capacity to hold over 1500 guests.
- The hotel includes 4 banquet halls that can accommodate around 450-800 people and is good for decent size weddings.
- The Sky Ballroom takes great pride in holding the position of Port Dickson’s tallest ballroom. 350 people can be seated at this grand banquet.
- With its 6-meter-high roof, the Hibiscus Grand Ballroom—the only dining hall in Port Dickson—creates a stunning atmosphere for weddings. Up to 45 tables or 450 people may be accommodated in the room’s stunning purples and deep browns, which also represent the room’s expansive and contemporary atmosphere.
- The staff is very courteous and welcoming at all times. The hotel offers delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
From dawn until far after sunset, Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson facilitates your day with a variety of exciting indoor activities for guests throughout. Relax, explore, unwind, sing your heart out, hang out with the kids in the Game Room, or escape from the external world at LexSpa. Everybody can find something or the other to enjoy here.
This place is ideal for classy and modest weddings as well as spectacular and grandiose weddings. The in-house caterers serve their guests delectable vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine.
Location of Lexis Hibiscus: Nestled alongside Port Dickson’s immaculate Pasir Panjang beach.
Travel: Lexis Hibiscus is a 1.5-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
How To Reach: If you are travelling from Delhi, India, to Langkawi, Malaysia, you will have to board a direct flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Kuala Lumpur and from Kuala Lumpur to Lexis Hibiscus, Port Dickson will be a 1.5-hour/67.1km drive.
At Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, you may have a lavish, once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience that will leave an everlasting impression on your guests and a happy marriage that will be cherished for a lifetime.
To Book/For Further Details Contact The Global Design Co.